Community post

Discussion

6dpo!

Right... im quite new at this so any kind of reasurance will be great :-)
Im 6dpo and having quite bad stabbing/poking pains in my stomach, more to the right side? Was wondering if anyone else had this?? .. Also feel generally 'achey' and weak and not really done much .. hoping these are all signs :-) :-s anyone else at 6dpo and having any symptoms??? x

User Image

14 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

with both of my children i had sharp stabbing pains around 4dpo. I think that was implantation for me but ofcourse there is no way to know for sure and I never asked but i was pregnant both times.... Good luck! :)

12 years ago

Ohhhh did you!! fingers crossed then! The pains seem to have eased off today a little bit but still feeling achey. If ive got timing correct AF is due tomorrow as i think i OD'd laterf into my cycle Thanks for the info, will keep you updated

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I'm on the same cycle as you! No stomach pain but my bbs are kinda tender, not as much as they were during my last pregnancy, but I've noticed when I take a step they will hurt a little, also have had an increase in thick creamy cm, sorry tmi.. my last pregnancy ended at 8 weeks, I'm praying this is our chance!! Good luck to you, keep me updated on your symptoms, when do you plan to test?

User Image

12 years ago

Well today im feeling as though AF is coming but im not due quite yet. Ive also been getting abit more CM and its alot thicker! (tmi myself haha sorry) and my stabbing pains have came back tonight. I have just been for a swim though so maybe that? My bbs are a little sore to touch, but unless i physically touch them i dont notice. Aww im sorry to hear that Good luck this time round! ermm, i try and wait till AF is late, but whether or not i will be able to wait until then is another story haha!! How about you? Keep me posted too, nice to have someone to talk too whos at same point x

User Image

Today im feeling really weak and tired! Had a really bad headache all day aswell and all in all just feel terrible!... Highly emotional aswell.. Cried today for no real reason! Got gut feeling that AF is on way! How are you today?

User Image

I took an hpt this morning, it was negative but there wasnt hardly a line, think it may have been a bad test. Although I have been cramping a little today, and very tired. I'm not really sure when af is due because I haven't had a continiual cycle since my m/c so I might wait til Thursday and test again

User Image

12 years ago

Ohh sorry to hear that! Yeahh, wait abit longer :) this is why im reluctant to test because the BFNs are just so disheartning I think AF is due tomorrow so fingers crossed she doesnt turn up ha ha. Will try and wait till weekend if still no sign of AF.

User Image

I think af is due today, took an hpt this morning, I think there may be a very very faint line. Now I guess I just gotta wait and see if af arrives.. I'm feeling pretty confident that she's not coming, she usually starts at my fmu.. how about you?

User Image

12 years ago

Ahh thats brilliant news! Good luck and let me know :), i still havent tested, AF was due today and no sign of the lovely lady yet ha ha. Holding off testing abit longer if i can but if still no sign will test the weekend. Will let you know :)

User Image

Take a test! I stopped and bought the FRER on my way home and got a BFP!!!!! Just got back from doctor getting blood drawn. Please keep me updated!

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo