Community post

Discussion

the wait and wonder game

Well af came with a strange no pain this month and only lasted about 2 maybe 3 days of very light bleedi. i also just checked my cervix g or could i say spotting and it is very high and soft. that has never happened to me before ever. The bbs are still very sore and i have viens all over the place on the bbs, i am pretty sure i am out this month but i will wait and see when we can test again. Should i even test? I have no idea, MybeI O lated then i thought???? But then again the old ugly Af came right on time, cd 28. Well the waiting is getting better as I am working my butt off. Very busy time of year for us.

Baby dust to all

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

You might be on to something if you have been very busy and a little stressed, sometimes that can throw the cycle off. See if you can wait it out another day or two before testing? Hoping for the best! Good Luck!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo