Community post

Discussion

How is everyone feeling in early pregnancy? :)

View Full Post

I have to say I am feeling pretty great! 5 weeks, and not a lick of morning sickness as of yet. I do have a tad bit of cramping and bloating. Ugh. lol. How is everyone else feeling!? :)

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1322978400z1z1325397600z0.png

46 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 46 Replies | Last Page

awwww excited for you all!! :)

I definitely have it all. Gas, burping, all the time burping. Bloated feeling to add to my previous flabbiness ;) slight nausea week 4 a and 5 but as of 3 days ago full blown nausea and throwing up. Sore bbs, the whole 9

12 years ago

Had continuous nausea for the past 2 weeks, but its really eased off the last 4 or 5 days, should be glad but it just makes me nervous!! I know where i am when i feel sick! lol! Got midwife appointment on 17th feb and got my scan date now too! 8th March! Cant wait!!!! :)
User ImageUser Image

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I just wanted to update you all...I had my u/s today and I saw and HEARD the heartbeat via the transvaginal ultrasound! 121 bpm and going strong!! I didn't think that you could hear it that soon but it was loud and clear! That definitely put my mind at ease to see that especially since my symptoms are were not that strong! However, since yesterday, the nausea has kicked in full force soooo I think it's all becoming real now!

User Image Jan 22 -

12 years ago

I'm feeling good, although I hate the lack of symptoms! I'm 5 weeks and I wish I felt more pregnant!

User Image

12 years ago

daphnis- its still early.. most women don't get symptoms like morning sickness till sometime in week 6-7. Or some later week 8-10 .. or some just not at all. You could be the lucky 20%.. I was sure not. lol Congrats! :)

Week 8 was the hardest for me for nausea and vomiting. I am 9 weeks tomorrow or saturday.. my due date has moved up and down a day or two in my u/s's Annyways.. so 9 weeks is nearing and I will say that after a week of pure he double hockey sticks for sickness today has been the best so far so I enjoyed it. I had energy and no nausea in fact I stuffed my face with food all day long.. which I have not done in like 3 weeks. I have lost 12 lbs in a month. My doctor said I am underweight and wants me to gain weight.. well as long as days go like today that won't be such an issue. However even though nausea maybe easing up.. I don't want to get too excited yet. I don't think its left me yet. Still a few weeks here till the 2nd trimester.

Hope you mama's are doing well! :)

User Image

12 years ago

Hi hope everyone is well :) Bad nausea today, still havent actually been sick though! Just want to get to the 8th and have my scan!!! :) xxx

User Image

12 years ago

hi gals.. well i think im 6 weeks now.. feelng really good jst some nauseas nd extrematly bloated, burping again nd again so.. hehe odd thing.. tomorrow i will go for my blood test .. 2 days ago i got a clear blue test nd it showed a fine nd supa faint line .. for first in 13 years its our first kid

User Image User Image 34 years old, endometriosis, got oophorectomy jst 1 ovary working..

12 years ago

I'll be five weeks this friday. So far, just crampy, less bloated. Lots of ligament pain when I stand up. Today got kinda queasy for the first time. I work in an animal shelter, so the smell of the kennel kind of got to me today :) Very emotional, sensitive. My boyfriend looks at me whenever something sad comes on tv, to see if I'm crying yet. lol. Getting my level reading today at 2, was at a mere 35 last wednesday. Had a m/c in December 2010, so keeping fingers crossed!

User Image

12 years ago

I'm now 4 weeks and 6 days and I have nausea that comes and goes. Mostly this weird gagging that comes out of the blue. My bb's are not sore just feels full and a little achy. With this pregnancy the nausea came on so FAST! I hope that's a good sign. I like the days I don't feel too sick but then i worry that it means something is wrong!!! Crazy huh? Good luck to all and baby dust all around!

12 years ago

Congratulations, ladies!

I am 5 weeks today, and my bb's are just today starting to feel sore. I am bloated and goodness the gas is awful, but I must admit it all makes me happy. I got my bfp one week ago and I still can't stop poas! (addict??) I'm also thirsty all the time! I don't think I've ever drank so much water!!
to all!! May as well enjoy these symptoms we worked so hard to get!

User Image Mama to b/g twins born 10/10/12

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo