Community post

Discussion

9dpo

does anyone else feel bloated today and there boobs hurt and does anyone else have yellowish white cm? i have been let down for two years so maybe just maybe this baby will stick if there even is a baby i really wish god would let women have there dreams and wishes all come true i feel lonely when it comes to ttc i sometimes feel as if im doing this by myself and have no one to turn to well i want you all to know i wish you all the best of luck and i pray for you and much baby dust to you all and god bless

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Im in the same boat ..but nope you are not alone...i feel the same way ..

12 years ago

I am right there with you too sweetie!! My daughter is six and I have been waiting so long to have another. I lost a baby last March when the heartbeat stopped at around 7 weeks! It is killing me especially when my baby girl wants a brother or sister!!! Here is hoping that this is our month!!!!!

12 years ago

I am 9dpo today. A lot of symptoms but this is really my first time ever trying and tracking. I've had a crash course as I have googled nearly every cramp and ache. I'm restless. I took a test today but it was bfn.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo