Community post

Discussion

Symptoms

Hi Ladies

I am currently 9days past ov and am having a few symptoms and wanted to share with you to see what your opinons are..

So far im shattered and sleepy all the time, am having really vivid and wild dreams that i can descibe in detail when i wake, im gassy, my bbs look bigger and my appitite has increased so dont know if my bbs are bigger cos of the amount of food im consuming, ive just started having hot flushes, my nose is stuffy, i had slight back ache 2 days ago and also slight cramping in my tummy area but no spotting as of yet..

I really want to do a pt but its still a little early i know but am fed up of waiting.. Only 5 more days til af is due..

What do u ladies think??

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I forgot to mention that over the last 3/4 days i have had cramping in my lower legs when walking and the muscles seem really hard.. Hope im not getting my hopes up as we really want a positive outcome

12 years ago • Post starter

You've completely described the way I've been feeling and I as well, am 9 dpo!!! I tested today at lunch( lost the battle with my willpower) and result was negative- too early I know....
Good luck to you!!!
I'm feeling quite hopeful for both of us. :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo