Community post

Discussion

Weird Period. Anyone experience this and end up pregnant?

I need your opinions please! Last Tuesday I started spotting dark brown. Only when I wiped and had a smudge on my panty liner. I have been spotting ever since. Now it varies from brown to red. The amount is getting a little heavier but not enough for a tampon or pad. I stopped birth control after a full pack and had a period October 18th. Followed by a 12 day cycle then a 10 day cycle. Today is CD 25. I took a test Sunday night but it came back negative. Is my body just trying to have a normal 28 day cycle or what? I only took a test because I bled throughout my first pregnancy clots included. In fact I didn't think I was pregnant because I had a "period". Advice please. Thank y'all for taking time to read this and respond. I appreciate it.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I personally haven't had this, but last cycle I had the same type of spotting for 4-5 days then finally a heavier flow needing a tampon. I wasn't pregnant last cycle, but I think I might have had a weird ovulation that caused the odd spotting. Good luck!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo