Community post

Discussion

2 days late and stretchy ewcm during morning pee(sorry tmi)

Been a while since last post....decided to take a while off from all the boards and tracking symptoms. I did however continue to chart my symptoms during tww. I was expecting af to show yesterday but nothing. Usually if i'm late it's by a day so I got up this morning expecting af to show during morning pee and instead there was long stretchy ewcm. It's currently 5:48pm where I am and still no sign of her showing. I am doubtful and have learned not to get too excited b/c off all bfn in the past.I am having terrible low back pain (which is usually a sign of af) So I'm just foing to wait this one out at least 3 more days before testing. Just curious though, does anyone else get stretchy ewcm before af??

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm late too and have gotten the same thing with the same symptoms. I took a test today however and it looks pretty positive. Tomorrow I go for blood work to really confirm. Best wishes. GOD bless.

9 years ago

Congrats!!!!! I wish I could report the same but unfortunately af showed later on that night. So I'm on to the next cycle. How did your blood work turn out???

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo