Community post

Discussion

Implantation maybe?????

I'm 9 dpo today, and at 7dpo my bbs were really sore, one side of my throat was sore, and glands swollen, terrible headache, the back of my legs were killing me. I went home and slept for 4 hours, i was exhausted! I think I also had a little temp dip, and was feeling all kinds of little flutters and cramps, and pokes. Today I'm still having a pulling/ poking on my lower left side. I have what feels like a little headache maybe, I'm kinda tired, and my legs just feel really tired. My temp came back up again as well. Does this sound normal it promising? Or just a short little bug?feel free to take a look at my chart. Af due 1/13 Comments are welcome!

3 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

You sound kind of like me.. I was at 9 dpo yesterday and had a temp dip. Now today its back up again. I'm also wondering if that means anything. Yesterday I had pulling and pinching, poking feelings in my uterus area. so Prayerfully its a good sign for us both. God Bless on your journey!

12 years ago

I'm 9dpo today, and as I write this there is small poking/pinching sensation really low in my uterus. I had craps 3-5dpo, but nothing since, and not like this. REALLY sore bbs today, and a mild headache- kind of feels like sinus congestion. I am soooo tired though, have been for a few days. I am dying to test, but I know it is still to early. Good luck to both of you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers User Image and

12 years ago

This sounds VERY promising! I got my bfp at 12dpo, 16dpo now and on 5/6dpo I had a temp dip and all of sudden on that day felt SO tired like I had been drugged. I could barely keep my eyes open and I continued to feel that way to this day actually. Then at 10dpo i had cramping what felt first like af cramps but milder and they lasted half of a day then my whole uterus felt sore and heavy for the second half of the day followed by bloating. Two days later.. bfp!

Sounds VERY promising! fx for you! GL!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo