Community post

Discussion

starting BBT tomorrow

never done it before, how do I do it properly and apart from checking CM and CP what else should I do and tips on conceiving with low sperm :)

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi! I used this method when I conceived my son :) This is really effective if you chart faithfully throughout your cycle, and it may take a couple of months to pinpoint when you ovulate, but you will see a pattern if you ovulate at the same time every month. First, buy a bbt thermometer (they are the thermometers that go to the hundredth rather than the tenth mark e.x. 98.14 rather than 98.1). Then take you temperature every morning before getting out of bed. I kept my thermometer right on my bedside table, because any movements you make before taking your temperature may increase it, even if only by a couple hundredths of a degree. Then plot each temperature on your profile on your profile, or even graph paper. The only downside to this method is that it tells you when you've already ovulated, not when you are going to, however, once you're able to track your cycle, you'll know when O is coming. I hope this helps, let me know it wasn't very clear. **baby dust**

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo