Community post

Discussion

trying for 3rd child

well here I am trying for our 3rd.
Implant was removed a week ago and a nearing the end of my first proper period.
Hoping it doesnt take long to conceive... internet has a lot of contradictions as per...
Anyway, how have people dealt with having a 3rd baby?
my girls are 3&4 years old with 16 months between them and i foind that easy. just worried as there is a bigger gap now...

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am also trying for my 3rd. I feel so pregnant but I have been testing too early and now I am depressed by all the negatives lol. Ugh now I am going to play the waiting game. We got pregnant first try for the other girls so I am hoping 3rd times a charm! Lots of baby dust coming your way!

9 years ago

I am also trying for my 3rd! 2 boys ages 5 and 7. I have severe baby girl fever!! My boys were unexpected, so we have never "tried" to conceive. Its a lot more than I thought! All the timing and dates and questions and the waiting PERIOD is the worst! I am 7DPO and got a dark negative today at 845AM. I have a lot of early pregnancy symptoms though!
*** to mommy2ggirls--Hint to conceive a boy they say have intercourse on day of ovulation
Best of luck!!

9 years ago

I'm also trying for #3. I have two girls 12 & 7. This is our first month of really trying and I am so nervous that it's going to take a long time (if it happens at all!).

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo