Community post

Discussion

Cycle day 39 faint bfp

So I am now on cycle day 39...I have taken more test than I can count starting at 10dpo (or so I thought I had o'd) and all were and no sign of either. I am now 5 weeks and 3 days past my miscarriage and with no sign of I had no idea when she was supposed to rear her ugly head...but last night my stomach started cramping and I just knew was on her way. Kept going to the bathroom expecting to see it any minute. After I went pee (for what I realized was now twice in half an hour) I decided to take a test just to see. After all, it had been a few days since I had taken one. And to my surprise the very first one had a pretty good second line on it....the 3 following that one was very faint..so I decided to test this morning with fmu and it was even lighter than last nights...since going through the 2nd miscarriage in October I have decided to count it as a until it gets darker. Last time they never got darker and it turned into a miscarriage. What do you ladies think?

Trying for #2 DS- August 19, 2009 May 2011 October 25, 2014 BFP--December 2, 2014----Hopeful for a sticky little bean!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Im so sorry...

Did the dr ever tell u, y u miscarried?

9 years ago

He said most miscarriages occur because of chromosomal abnormalities and that was probably why. I don't know for certain though, but with all the research I have done, I am lead to believe it probably occurred because I ovulated late and by the time I conceived my uterine lining wasn't fit to sustain it.

Trying for #2 DS- August 19, 2009 May 2011 October 25, 2014 BFP--December 2, 2014----Hopeful for a sticky little bean!

9 years ago • Post starter

I just took a FRER and it was a !! I really hope this is a sticky little bean! This is exactly 5 weeks and 3 days since my early m/c in late October.

to all you ladies still trying to get a ! I pray you all get them really soon!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo