Community post

Discussion

Coffee and wine

So I've read that whilst TTC, especially at 35+, that alcohol and caffeine should be at a minimum, but I have craved both more caffeine and wine since trying.

Does anyone have any experiences with this advice? Either pro or anti? Meaning, either it showed true or it didn't?

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Well one or two glasses a day isnt bad for u. How much do u like to drink a day?

From my personal experience both me n my husband havent giving up our soda and were going on three years now trying....n we're in our late 20s. So maybe thats what were doing wrong?

But I also read abt guys drinking coffee right b4 sex and it kinda gives the sperm "energy". Its been awhile since we done that. Should try again. Humm.

9 years ago

I drink like 1-2 glasses a week hehe. Usually by the weekend, I'm ready for 2.

I think you are young and should enjoy the process with each other. Are you getting the right ovulation day?

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh the husband has low sperm count. Drs said were more likely not to get pregnant naturally. So I have him on drugs n vitamins for now (just in case) til I can save up for ivf#2

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo