Community post

Discussion

2 consecutive miscarriages and pregnant again...

I have had 3 miscarriages total. I had a blighted ovum at 21, and in September I had a miscarriage due to my progesterone level being a measly .56 and then I got pregnant again before I even had a cycle and my hcg levels didn't double and then they dropped and they think that my body just wasn't ready. Now, we're pregnant again, and we wanted to wait for a couple of cycles before so I'm not really sure how I feel about that. Has anyone ever been through this and actually had a successful pregnancy?

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Yes sweetheart, I have. I fell pregnant and had a d&c at 10 weeks. I fell pregnant again immediately and it ended in early miscarriage. I then fell pregnant again without a period in between and went on to have a healthy baby girl. I do not believe implantation would take place if your body wasn't ready. Stay strong. Funnily enough I just knew the pregnancies I miscarried wouldn't last but that one that did I deep down knew would be fine. :)

9 years ago

Thank you! :)

9 years ago • Post starter

@maggic do you have pcos? I have recently been diagnosed with it

9 years ago • Post starter

@leeweaver6

How have you been feeling? I hope this pregnancy sticks for you and that you go on to have a healthy pregnancy and delivery.

I too have had three miscarriages. Did a whole bunch of test and nothing appears to be wrong. I hope to get and stay pregnant soon.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo