Community post

Discussion

Tubal reversal

I'm 42 and ttc after having a tubal reversal 2 months ago has anyone else had a tubal reversal?

6 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I had my TR march 2016. we are on ttc cycle 6 (CD5). no luck yet but our first 2-3 months were extremely tricky with his work schedule and exhaustion, so I have much more hope now that he's home every night. Started Chlomid this cycle also. FIngers crossed!

7 years ago

I had TR in September. I'm 39 and this is our 2nd month TTC. Just signed up to this site today, happy to see I'm not the only tubal reversal one out here.????

7 years ago

I had a tubal reversal in August this year, fell pregnant pretty much straight away, but it did not stick. Now trying again, good luck to all you lovely ladies

7 years ago

I had a TR last July. Have had a couple that haven't stuck. However, that is normal after a TR as it is traumatic for your body and it has to heal. My doctor said to wait 4 months but we started earlier. Doctor said tubes look good. We are still trying. Baby Dust to all.

7 years ago

I'm 43. Had a reversal 6 months ago. I only have one ovary and tube. Periods have only just returned to how they were before the sterilisation op 8 yrs ago so I'm hoping I'm healed this month.

Can I ask you ladies if you've suffered really sore breasts with ovulation since your reversal? Mine have hurt the last 6 cycles. Coincidence? Or the surgery has caused it?

7 years ago

I had a tubal reversal after having my tubes tied for 4.5 yrs. The surgery was done in Jan 07 and in April 2007 we conceived. My husband wasn't home in February or March that year due to his job, but the first weekend back together we conceived our now 9 yr old little boy. Best of luck to all of you.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo