Community post

Discussion

Cyclebeads....

I came across this last month have you heard of them? It's all new to me... so I have tried it out this month but having intercourse on the said days ..... any one else tried it with luck?
To prevent pregnancy naturally using CycleBeads, a woman should avoid having unprotected intercourse on days 8-19 of her cycle, where the start of her cycle, Day 1, is the first day of her period. This means that during the days when she is potentially fertile, she should either abstain from intercourse or use a back up family planning method such as a condom. She should also track that her cycles are between 26 and 32 days long*.

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

its also called natural family planning w a calendar. no beads necessary. it works best w females who has regular cycles and r in touch w their bodies and everything going on w it.

9 years ago

Yeah I saw that ..its much easier than alot of things you read these days everything gets so complicated...

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi, I'm new in the forum -- this discussion came up on my TTC alerts. I'm a health educator who counsels women on both trying to conceive and on birth control. The nice thing about cyclebeads when trying to conceive is that you don't have to have an exact cycle to use it. You can vary by up to about 8 days each cycle. Almost any woman with approximately monthly periods can use it to identify the potentially fertile time. The window is a bit wider than some other approaches, but that way you don't miss the fertile days and can get pregnant in fewer cycles.

Hope that helps.

9 years ago

Thanks for that.... yes its all new to me and so much easier to do ...not complicated and long winded..I have only just heard of it in the last few weeks.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo