Community post

Discussion

going crazy!!

Hello all ladies out here ttc!! i am new to this site! I am very excited and waiting to findout if i concieved this month!! my periods range from 25 to 27 days. my lmp was aug 29 and ended sept 1. my bf and i have had sex everyday since sept 1 til today sept 16!! for the past 2 days i have had extremely bad headache and tonight my breast are itchy! i am hoping to be prego!!!

10 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

I wokeup this morning with my breast alittle sore. i really hope to findout soon if i am. my oldest cjild is going to be 5 on oct 14 and im so ready to have another baby!

7 years ago • Post starter

My husband and i are trying for our 2nd child too. Our daughter is 2 and we feel like its a good time for another. Mt last period started aug 27, so similar cycles. I hope you get your bfp this time! It took us over a year for our first fo im trying not to expect anything too soon.

7 years ago

well i wish you and your husband the best of luck! i had problems concieving before due to my fybroid tumors and cysts inside of me. i have had 2 miscarriages in the past 7 yrs and this time i really feel and know that i am prego this time!

yesterday was 3 days in a row i had a headache and stuffy nose. and my breast were real itchy and sore. i had lower back pain and pain in my thighs too. and i wokeup this morn with my breasts real super sensitive and sore as well

my cervix is stil remaining high as well!!! i really believe this month is it for me!!! my breast are stil super itchy and sore and very warm!! my bbt has been 99.4 to 99.7 the past few days as well which is also a very good sign!!! best of luck to all the ladies out there trying!!! baby dust to all!!

my bbt has been 99.4 to 100.1 little over the past wk. ive had sore itchy breast and alot of discharge. i took pt yesterday morning and saw a very faint blue line. i retested again this morn and again very faint line!! I am going to doctor tmro for bldtest to see for sure!!

Good luck! Fx that it is a true BFP!

7 years ago

I am only 6dpo today, had some more sharp twinges/pinching in my abdomen. Plus increased cm but that is always the case after ovulation for me.

7 years ago

i ovulated on sept 9 or 12 based on my periods and by sept 13 to 16 i had bad headaches and tender breasts. and sept 16 to today ive had high bbt of 99.4 to 100.1 and lots of cm.sept 19 i had implantatiin dip in bbt for 12hrs and then bbt spiked back up to 99.8 and been above 99.8 since.with more cm heartburn constipation sore itchy breast and the list of symptoms goes on. lol. thank you sweety! i wish you the best of luck too. i am going today for bldwork and will keep you posted!

How did your results turn out with bw?

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo