Community post

Discussion

In Limbo... I just want an answer either way

Let me preface this post with this, IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE RUDE/NEGATIVE THEN DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS POST! I have had several very hurtful things posted onto a similar post on a different ttc board on a different site.

Okay so! Today is cycle day 47. I typically have been running about 35-40 days a cycle in the last few months. I have PCOS and have been on metformin since April. Hubby and I have been trying since May (nearly 7 months) with no luck. As far as we know, hubby has no issues health wise.

Now I am officially a week late with no clear sign of af coming. Very tender breasts and nipples, neck and back aches, very queasy with some throwing up, lots of smells and tastes have made me more queasy lately, hubby has commented that I am sleeping way more than normal, and I am an emotional roller coaster. I had some light pink spotting on day 38 and 39. CF is still very thick and creamy like school glue and has been since cd 12 or so. I think I ovulated about cd 7-9 because there was some pain and light spotting like other ovulation days.

Tested on cd 35, 40, and 44 with BFN on all three.

Could I be pregnant? Is af just being a pain in the ass? Unfortunately my ob/gyn does not have any available appointments until after the first of the year. I need advice, KIND advice.

Thank you!

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi from what I read unfortunately I don't think you are...wish it was true for youas we all want that end goal. Your cycycle sounds like mines the last few months as much as AF is being a pain she will eventually show up I thought the same thing went to my doctor and she said test came back negative and stop stressing about it because it is coming and long and behold that final Monday she reared her ugly head on CD 60. Good luck

9 years ago

So even if u r pregnant....u would have to wait two months b4 seeing a dr??? That sucks. U can always go to a local clinic or plan parenthood. Get an answer same day

9 years ago

If you did o on around cd7-9 then a positive HPT would most likely show up by now. I know that there are a few cases for some pregnant women who can take weeks to get a positive show up so there is a small chance it could still be possible for you.

You may also have o'd later than you thought (do you chart or use OPKs to help pinpoint ovulation?)

If you are still getting -ve results on something like FRER tests over the next few days then maybe see if there is anywhere that can give you a blood test to put your mind at rest (regular doctor instead of OB? Sorry I'm not from the states so not sure how your system works)

It is a real shame you have had mean comments in the past, hugs!

Wishing you luck xxx

9 years ago

I chart because with pcos, opks arent always reliable. i also have gotten semi used to being able to tell ovulation pains and spotting from period pains and spotting since the last few cycles I have ovulated close to the end of my period. I am in the process of finding a new obgyn because 1. Distance, 2. She hasnt wanted to really do anything to help increase chances of getting pregnant. She told me when I was officially diagnosed with pcos that hubby and I should start saving for adoption because it would be nearly impossible with all the cysts I had on my ovaries.

I am going to try being patient with whatever is going on down there and just keep testing until something shows, either a bfp or af.

Thank you for all your kind words.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo