Community post

Discussion

It's been three years, but im back! Input please?

Hey everyone! I haven't been on here in literally 3 years! So, I just need some opinions/insight on what im experiencing and opinions on what could be going on.

Ok, so I started my period I wanna say around August 25th. I usually Have a 28-32 day cycle, it varies and is very unpredictable.

The past two days I've been having period like cramping, and today I've had almost unbearable pain in my left side. I've even felt some discomfort behind my belly button. Yesterday I saw some thick white cm in my underwear and today I've had either watery or ewcm. My libido is also VERY high lately.

By now, I would have ovulated, so could what im feeling be implantation or ovulation? what is your opinion with the symptoms im experiencing? when I walk it kills my left ovary area and I'm also having like I said period like cramping, back aches, and indigestion for a bit today.

So any idea whats going on? I know none of you are doctors, but I welcome any and all advice. Thanks so much in advance! I've missed posting here. :)

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi,
I've heard of women experiencing that sort of pain when getting cysts while using clomid. Maybe for you it's implantation I can't see it being ovulation this late in your cycle plus you don't have ewcm.
Sorry I'm not any help but wishing you a

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo