Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 400 Replies | Last Page

@nharty09 thanks! I'm on CD 10 right now. The tests are still showing faint lines, but I'm also starting to show more O signs. I think my body is going crazy, lol. We're still BDing every other day, hoping we catch that egg this month!

@timber510 FX for you this month!

Good luck to everyone!

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Sadly, I am moving over from the August board. This will be our 16th (I think...I've lost count) cycle TTC. I'm 39 years old turning 40 on September 3. EDD is we conceive would be September 16 so that'd be kinda cool. Should O on Christmas day. going to an RE in January if we don't conceive. I'm sooooo ready for a BFP!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

HI TCCLate30's...sorry you didn't get your BFP last month. You know statistics show September has the highest rate of baby births and after that is October/November (huh I can't imagine why ;)) So chin UP and hopefully we will be on the positive side of stats this month!

9 years ago

4dpo ten more days til exspected af

9 years ago

Thanks Nikki! I sure hope so!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Well AF gracefully showed up today SO I am officially CD 1 of a brand new cycle! I really hope this is our month because I would find out on my 30th birthday (1/13).

9 years ago

Aloooooha! CD15 and my OPKs are darker than the control AND I have EWCM!! Two firsts for me in my 10 TTC months! All thanks to Maca and vitex. Plus I've been jumping my DHs bones like I'm 19 again (Maca is one helluva root) so there's no way we missed this egg...if it escaped my ovaries of doom.

Last month I found out I've got PCO, and I just got my referral appt with the best RE on the island for end of Jan. I'm so relaxed knowing that it's not all on my shoulders to fix my "sub-fertility" that I might get knocked up for the lack of TTC tension. Haha going to an RE already pregnant would def be something silly enough to happen to me.

Welcome all you newbies and august board transfers! Fun fact: August-September-October have the highest births per month out of the year! Must be all that holiday lovin. So the BFPs are on their way- whooooo's turn is it to have the magic?!

9 years ago

@Elizebeth87 - GL and keep us updated! When my opk's finally went dark it was within 2-3 days it became positive, so it may still happen right around CD 14-16 for you!

@Rerun15 - Here I am being nosy, but what is Maca and vitex?? My previous dr thought I "might" have PCOS, and my current dr said maybe not PCOS, but insulin resistance, and we have been ttc for about 20 months with no luck!

AFM - Just CD6 here and the witch is almost gone ... I didn't ovulate until CD 23 last month, so I am guessing it will be late again this month. Will start testing around CD10 or so again, if I can wait that long. I took one yesterday with a HPT because I am still feeling nauseous. Negative, of course, but there was already a light line on the opk. Maybe, just maybe, I'll ovulate like a normal person this month and have a nice 30 day cycle and get my BFP!

and

9 years ago

think i got a positive opk i just uploaded the pic

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

looks positive to me kel!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo