Community post

Discussion

September 2015 Babies!!

View Full Post

Moving over from the August board. AF started today full force so its onto a new cycle!

User Image

400 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 400 Replies | Last Page

Good luck on catching that egg awebste! FX for you!

AFM, I'm pretty sure I haven't O'd yet. Got some cheapie tests (wondfo?) and am using them for the first time ever. Been testing daily since my period because I'm not even all that sure as to how long my cycles are. I've had faint lines almost every day, some darker than others, and am not at all certain what to think

So, DH and I have been BDing every other day, hoping to keep all our bases covered as usual. Had some mild cramping today, but the CM isn't lining up with what it should if I'm about to O.

Good luck everyone!

9 years ago

Smiley went away cd 17 current 2 dpo w edd Aug 30

9 years ago

Odd that my bbt chart gave me a coverline already.. cd 12 and no positive opk yet

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

@Elizebeth87 - I used Wondfo brand for the first time last month and thought I'd go crazy because I didn't get a positive for quite awhile. I finally did get a positive cd 22 and cd 23. You will definitely know when they go positive. I had a few that were close, but the positives definitely stand out. What cd are you on right now?

9 years ago

So confused by my bbt chart this month. my temps are rising and I haven't ovulated yet? Back on cd 8 I had what I thought was a positive opk but everyone voted negative on it. cd 9 and had some ovulation like cramps on my left side. We bd on cd 9 just for good measure. opks have been negative since but bbt has been rising. Yesterday a coverline popped up on my chart and today my bbt was over the coverline. I'm still new to this charting only been doing it for 3 months.. Anyhow today is cd 13 so I will continue to poas until I see a + opk.

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies, mind if I join you?

Moving from the August board as AF arrive today 3 days earlier than expected! Oh well, at least this way I can start with a new cycle.
So, CD1 for me, no clomid this month (after 5 months, 1 early MC and a CP) so let's hope we can get pregnant on our own... We also have a RE appointment lined up for January, so we'll see!

Good luck to everybody, lots of

9 years ago

Question???How do you set up your BBT chart on here to get a cover line. 2 cycles on here and I have never gotten a cover line.

to everyone O'ing or soon to be. Have fun BDing

AFM: came on over because took HPT today. Of course BIG FAT BFN and a temp drop to boot! AF should arrive tomorrow or Friday. Not to mention DH is throwing a fit about SA scheduled for the 23rd and about the fact RE thinks we should start IUI. He doen't like the idea and isn't ready to move to the next step. I am furious that he is pulling this crap today (before 7am)! I am so tired of all the hormones, temping and negative results.

Does anyone have any ideas how to increase a low sp count?

I told him to its time to sh*t or get off the pot. I can't deal with all this and fight him all at the same time. Hopefully this will all look brighter once AF finally shows and it's a fresh start. I am tempted to try Fermera and Metphormin until March and maybe then start talking IUI. By then we will have moved to our new house for a few months.

9 years ago

Hi Nikki

A couple of links I found on how to increase a low sperm count:

http://www.alive.com/articles/view/17772/6_ways_to_boost_male_fertility_naturally
http://www.wikihow.com/Increase-Your-Sperm-Count

The pictures on the wikihow article made me giggle :)

9 years ago

Two years TTC. Fingers crossed this will be the month! Just realized that my predicted due date, if we do get pregnant this month, would be on my birthday. 9/9/15. That would be incredible and a miracle! DH and I have done all the testing. Unexplained Infertility. That is our diagnose. Not a single BFP in the last two years. Very discouraging. Especially when the doctor tells us nothing is wrong and they don't see a reason why we can't have a baby. Guess some things are out of our control! Here's to September 2015!!! Hope it's great!

9 years ago

aletheok- Thanks! Also thanks for the heads up on pictures.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo