Community post

Discussion

11 dpo Anyone? Faint positive....

Going crazy.
I had a faint positive yesterday. Thought for sure today I would get a BFP. Do I just have line eyes...

I am TTC my 2nd child. We have been trying for 3 years now
My son is turning 6 in January starting to feel pressured about the age gap.

Feel like I am pregnant this cycle. I had a chemical in Oct. so trying not
to take these faint line or whatever they are seriously yet.

My boobs are huge for me. Normally I have just nipples I am not even considered an A. But they look like a solid B- you can see them through a shirt!
I actually took photos of them cause why not they are awesome! Lol
Maybe at 30 they decided to grow?

I have had worse gas ever since 5 dpo and some food
adversions. I also get really blaoted before AF and I am not.
Trying not to read to much into my symptom since every
month I think I am pregnant.

When I had the chemical I had no symptoms.

Anyone wanna be my buddie for next few days?
This TWW is really killing me.

18 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

I will be your buddy. I'm 11 DPO as well and its my first TTC EVER! I'm 35 so I'm nervous about my age/fertility etc...

I took 2 tests this morning and they were negative. I pretty much have accepted it's a no go this month.

What was your first pregnancy like?

9 years ago

Can I be your buddy too?! I'm 11dpo, had BFN yesterday but a faint BFP today! Had a miscarriage at 6 weeks in September so really hoping this little one sticks. Gonna wait till Monday (day AF is officially due) and test with a digital, I definitely feel pregnant though! Same as you, boobs are massive! And had gas since around 5dpo, must be good signs!

9 years ago

Hello Dazzle Dee!

I don't think you have anything to worry about 35 is still young. Two of my gf just had babies and they are 41 & 40.

You are not out till AF shows! I get incredibly jealous of people BFP at 8dpo.... Why can't that happen to me. Lol
My tests have been so confusing..... Yet I continue to torture myself. I probably took 15 yesterday. ( I have internet cheapies for my obsession)

I hope you get your BFP! With my son it was first month first try and I was pregnant.

I am up way too early it is 8 am here- woke up at 7am cause I was so excited to test thought for sure I was gonna see a positive. Now I am wired and disappointed.

9 years ago • Post starter

Yay, can we all be buddies? hehe. Daisysunshine, a faint BFP must be something! I hope it's a strong BFP soon.

I'm obsessed too Greeneyesandham. Thank you for the optimism, hehe I hope there's still a chance I am this month but.... we'll see.

Yes! I'm jealous of the 8DPO BFPs also! Maybe if it's not this month for us, next month we can get an 8DPO BFP :)

9 years ago

Welcome DaiseSunshine !,,

Congrats!!! Post in the HPT images!!! Lol I want to see it!! FX for you!! Is this your first child you are trying for??? Yes let's take our symptoms as good signs. I am loving the boobs. My husband keeps making fun of how proud I am of them. I keep making him feel them- someone's gotta check!

Dazzle Dee just saw question about first pregnancy- it was so long ago I don't remember much but I know I hated being pregnant. First 5 month were good for me than last bit was torture. I had impaired glucose tolerance (just below gestational diabetes but did not need insulin. But it made me very sick and I was on diabetic diet.) pretty good chance it will happen again. Bring it on! I will be smarter this time and start diabetic diet from beginning of pregnancy. I also gained 80lbs yuck. I have lost it all. I am small frame 5'6 120 lbs so I looked like I ate my old self. It all came off though in first year after baby.

I am also saving a digi for AF day. Those ones are special. Lol
I actually like tests with lines better- I guess I like to decipher the lines and add to the torture. Digits take the fun out.

I'm 11dpo today and my boobs are bigger and tender.. Had slight bleeding last night and took test this afternoon but put it down and came back like 10 minutes later and saw a faint line..not sure if its an evap tho.. I uploaded a pic

9 years ago

Babymomma2015

Your pic looks promising!
Did you try taking another one?
FX I am getting super faints today too......
Morning urine I had nothing but not I am getting some good Squinters throughout the day.

Can they kick you off of here if you upload too many tests? Lol

Still getting the same super faint positives. Not trusting them yet.

Anything for you ladies this morning???

Awe ladies! Fingers crossed for the both of you. I decided not to test until (if) I miss AF. I get the BFN blues.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo