Community post

Discussion

2 BFN tests on DPO 11 is there still a chance I'm pregnant?

I am being a silly child but I want to know should I lose hope or is there still some left?

7 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I know lots of people that got a negative before 14 dpo and still managed to get a positive after they missed their periods. What kind of test did you use?

9 years ago

Hi! I'm 11 dpo today and got a bfn. My friend didn't get her bfp til 13 dpo so there's still hope for us. It's not over til af rears her ugly head! Good luck!

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Thank you for the replies.

I used one of the ultra sensitive strip tests and a mid stream one.
Both cheapos off E-bay.

I'm thinking it's best to wait until missed AF. I am getting too effected by having hope and getting a BFN.

I hope it happens soon :) for all of us!

9 years ago • Post starter

Any news ladies?

I'm expected to have AF today and I feel her coming. I am trying to hold onto a 10% chance she won't but preparing myself for the red of disappointment ;)

Good luck! And remember, every 2 weeks is another opportunity so stay healthy and positive.

Hi! I got a very faint positive on two Internet dip strips 12 dpo with fmu. The next day I tested with a dollar store test to see if my lines were progressing and got a bfn. Woke up on 14 dpo to test with fmu and when I wiped found bright red blood. Still bleeding today so I suppose it was chemical. As soo. My symptoms immediately went away when blood showed. I had been so exhausted and napping, which I never do. I was definitely feeling pregnant. Well, off to the next cycle. Good luck ladies!

9 years ago

Mayfly,

Sorry for the AF.

Chin up :) only a little while and we can try again.

Definitely, Dazzle Dee!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo