Community post

Discussion

Thought I had a fighting chance this cycle :(

AF is due Friday (9/16) so I'm 12 DPO today. I caved and took a cheapie dollar store test with fmu (the only one I had in the house). BFN!! I really thought I'd be ok with the stark white test since it has happened so many times over the years. But it was disappointing. I had some nice dark lines on my OPK this cycle and even bd an extra day. Hubby is going in for some testing next week, but maybe it's me. My kiddo is 13, so it very well could be my issue. My insurance coverage for infertility isn't the greatest, so not much would be covered. Anyone else with a BFN this cycle feel gutted? I actually got to work and cried. :(

Julie- 38 yrs old Scott-(dh) 42 married since 6/4/2011
13 year old son from previous relationship
TTC on and off for 3 years

Julie (38) & Scott (42) - married 6/4/11 DS born 6/13/03 (previous relationship) TTC off and on for 3 years. Took break due to Laparoscopic myomectomy in April 2014 then Appendectomy gone wrong in November 2014 (5 day hospital stay w/ 2 surgeries)

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi,
Your not out until af shows!!! Implantation can happen as late as 12dpo and it can take 5 days for hcg levels to rise. Make sure to get a 10mlu test if you test before af is due. You still have a chance

7 years ago

I know how you feel. My period was due 9/19, started spotting last night, and now I'm on cycle day 1. Only a 24 day cycle. Been trying for a yr now and it's really fustrating. I hate it. I cry everytime in on my period...and not because of pms. But you're,not out yet. Not until af shows.

8/24/2014 Noah TTC #2

7 years ago

She showed this morning at 2am. Needless to say, I was not happy. So...I'm on cycle day 1 too. I really need to try temping, but I don't sleep well enough to get an accurate reading. Sorry your witch showed. Here's to next month!

Julie (38) & Scott (42) - married 6/4/11 DS born 6/13/03 (previous relationship) TTC off and on for 3 years. Took break due to Laparoscopic myomectomy in April 2014 then Appendectomy gone wrong in November 2014 (5 day hospital stay w/ 2 surgeries)

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi,
Sorry to both of you that the showed
I don't sleep well but I still take my bbt and I can still detect the temp rise when I ovulate. It may not be the most accurate chart but all I want is to make sure I'm ovulating so it does me fine.
Good luck to you both next cycle!!

7 years ago

Thank you Kerzie. I just might start up temping. I wake up the same time everday (even if I'm not totally sleeping when my alarm goes off) so it might work for me. Good luck to you as well!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo