Community post

Discussion

2ww. ..

I ovulated on cd15 I'm now 2dpo and my breastst are tender and full/heavy
Is too soon for af symptoms ??
Is it too soon for pg symptoms? ?
Any 2dpo buddies out there??
I have yellow ewcm very blobby with a tiny bit pink in it too...

6 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Im 3dpo. I looked back at my pregnancy cycle last yr and I noticed symptoms on 4dpo. Fatigue, bleeding gums, pains and something else. Sensitive nipples on 5dpo.

9 years ago

I don't want to give myself false hope if u get me. I been taking agnus castus so brought my cycle 5 days forward X so will I see symtpoms sooner??

9 years ago • Post starter

So many ladies will say no, there's no way you'll feel anything this soon but I'm open to the possibility. The fertilised egg starts producing hcg immediately upon conception to communicate with the tubes, lining, corpus luteum etc prior to implantation. There is definitely a chance that some women who know there bodies intimately will pick up on changes. Also there is a chemical called early pregnancy factor which could confirm pregnancy earlier than hcg levels as this factor is also produced immediately to prepare the immune system for the invasion of your uterine lining by the blastocyst. Again it is thought perhaps these changes could be felt by the woman though we can't explain it well. Maybe this is what causes the sixth sense that we have conceived.

I think that these changes could be why some women could swear they are pregnant without a positive hcg test. Unfortunately not all pregnancies make it to implantation and the symptoms disappear and af arrives.

I have my fingers crossed for you, I believe you and I hope this brings you a bubba! :)

9 years ago

I hope so. I have been struck with water infection in last few hours is thus another symptom??

It was for me the first time round! Infections are common in very early pregnancy, colds, urinary tract infections etc seem to go hand in hand with conception because your body lowers your immune system to allow for implantation to occur. It is so hard to know whether these all add up to pregnancy though because all the symptoms we get are so common just randomly as well. And the second half of our cycle is progesterone controlled which is part of what gives us early pregnancy signs. I've had bfp's with no symptoms more often than symptoms but somehow I've always known I was going to get a bfp. I think if you get enough really subtle symptoms your brain picks up on the ones that count....(that doesn't make a lot of sense).

Oh I hate the tww! :)

9 years ago

I really hate 2ww but thank you do much for input u have made alot of sense x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo