Community post

Discussion

This is going to sound foolish but...3 false positive frers?

Hi. First time pregnant, first time poster so please have patience with me! After ttc for a while and basically being told by Dr it was unlikely to happen (completely anovulatory), I ovulated 2 weeks ago! Thinking there's no way I'd be lucky enough to ovulate for the first time then get pregnant I took a first response early result test at 11dpo. It came back faint positive! I had a slightly stronger positive the following 2 days with frer tests (12 and 13 dpo). This is such a wanted baby that my husband said tonight he basically doesn't believe it because the frers were all one brand and could be wrong. I know it's just self-preservation but I'm desperate that my miracle baby is real. Is it possible in any way to get 3 false positives. I posted the photo of my first and faintest result on here and got 38 voters saying 100%, I'm just being foolish right?

Thanks anyone for advice

X x

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Its more likely to get a false neg than a false +. Ure pregnant. Congrats. It will hit him when u guys go to the dr n the words come out of the drs mouth. :)

9 years ago

Thanks for your reply, I hope it does! I've had a faint positive ona cheapo test from eBay this morning so that should quiet him down! Thanks again
X x

9 years ago • Post starter

Honey there are no false positives. Hpts pick up the hcg hormone that is only put out by the fertilized egg being implanted in your uterus. My SO didn't believe it either until the Dr told him that I'm really pregnant. Congrats!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo