Community post

Discussion

Someone please tell me they gone through this..

I have attempted to post on this website a few times and never got a reply.

The last time I posted on this site, i talked about the hard time my husband and I were having conceiving. I didn't think it was going to happen.

I've had two miscarriages. My first, was very early in my pregnancy. I found out I was six weeks pregnant which an ultrasound confirmed. When I went in to my next visit, I learned my baby had stopped developing a week after my first visit.

My second miscarriage I made it a few weeks farther, but then my doctor explained to me that I had a partial molar pregnancy which means my fertilized egg grew into something called a mole instead of an embryo. It elevates your Hcg levels, so you get a positive test and you have all pregnancy symptoms. Basically- your just okay until all of the sudden your not. Even better, the odds of this happening to you are about 1 in 1,500 pregnancies.

When i had these pregnancies I was 18-19, young and naive. Now I am 22 years old, and this is my first pregnancy with my husband. I can't even bring myself to be excited. I'm absolutely terrified! I'm paranoid every time I go to the bathroom or my stomach gurggles. I'm constantly checking for spotting. I can't bring myself to think about baby names or look at nursery furniture. I find myself saying things to my husband like "If i make it to full term" or "if the baby is born".

Has anyone else gone through anything like this?

I feel like i'm early in my pregnancy. No more than 8 weeks, but probably closer to 4 weeks. I have my first prenatal appointment in 11 days and i'm just looking for any reassurance.. The fear I have of going to this is unbearable. I wish i could enjoy this time and not be dreading my first appointment and everything to do with this pregnancy.

Thanks, guys.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I actually haven't experienced this but wanted to wish you a successful pregnancy and this one will be different then the others you had you just have to believe it. God will see you through if you put your faith in him. Good Luck to !

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo