Community post

Discussion

BFP chart or BFN chart?

I need second opinions!! My head tells me that I'm out this month because my temps are so much lower then when I was pregnant last month. (Miscarried at 4 weeks 5 days, 3rd miscarriage)

My temps are lower post ovulation this month, but the weather is cooler at night now as well and we haven't turned our heat on yet.

This is only my second month charting, so i'm not sure what my temps looked like with my other pregnancies, or with my BFN months for that matter.

The site for some reason wont allow me to post my FF charts, however my charts are posted on my countdown home page.

Any help would be appreciated!!! When looking back at my other chart I see that my temps were about the same, but that didnt' end well. :(

I did test the other day @9dpo, and it was a BFN. My head tells me no, but my heart says YES.

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
First I have to say sorry for your loss
I've been on here a while and have seen charts of so many different shapes and sizes result in a bfp so never loose hope until af comes. All pregnancies are different so charts are also different. Some women's temps have dropped for af and risen a few days later to give a bfp, some temps stay high from ovulation onwards. I have seen implantation dips that take several days to rise again.
It all goes against what we know about charting bbt so I've given up trying to guess.
Hope you go on to get your lovely dark bfp

7 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind words:) You have eased my mind for the moment at least. What will be will be. I just need to remind myself not to stress over it i guess.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo