Community post

Discussion

Weird Pregnancy Dreams..Is it just me??

Ever since i found out i was pregnant 3months ago, i've been having the weirdest dreams ever. Whenever i dream i about a baby, its a boy. Last night night i dreamt that i gave birth to a huge baby, like the size of a 1 year old... and that the baby had all of its teeth within the first month. I got scared and didnt want to breastfeed anymore because the baby already had teeth... Lol. I guess the pregnancy is making me dream all this weird stuff. Before i got pregnant, i hardly dreamt, and when i did, i wouldnt be able to remember anything. Now every night its something different. Have any of you ladies been experiencing crazy weird dreams too???

url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/07/03/2012]User Image[/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

User Image User Image

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

i'm only 6dpo and not sure if im pregnant yet, but i've been having weird dreams too. i always dreamed and remembered my dreams but lately theyre more vivid and wild. last night i dreamed i got the call that my pregnancy test was positive and the whole night i was telling people i was pregnant. it was quite vivid and real. unbelievable really. i expected to wake up to the voicemail that i was pregnant.

User Image

12 years ago

I am 13dpo and have been having crazy dreams for the past week or so one was a positive bfp, however I tested yesterday an bfn, but still having crazy dreams maybe I tested at a bad time of day. However, with my first pregnancy I had intense dreams an right before I gave birth I saw what she would look like dark curly hair and green eyes, and she was exactly that.. So weird...

12 years ago

I am in my 31st week of my second pregnancy and with both of them I have had very vivid strange dreams. This is perfectly normal when pregnant and is just a way of your body Showing you your anxieties and fears. Don't worry about them too much though as they are only dreams! Hope this helps :) x

User Image

12 years ago

Glad to know im not the only one! :D

User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

I had dreams like that when I was pregnant with my son & the dreams kept getting worse the further along I was =\ unfortunately there isn't a way to stop them from coming but luckily they go away when you wake up (: but it's completely normal for you to have them

12 years ago

Every time I had those type of dreams, the gender was the opposite of the dream.

Married to the love of my life 11-05-11 Mommy to (DS) '06' and (angel baby) '11' Waiting to catch my 2012 rainbow User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo