Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

Weird Pregnancy Dreams..Is it just me??

Category: After a Positive - Early Pregnancy Chatter
Posted by amareyna » Jan. 5, 2012 9:42am

Ever since i found out i was pregnant 3months ago, i've been having the weirdest dreams ever. Whenever i dream i about a baby, its a boy. Last night night i dreamt that i gave birth to a huge baby, like the size of a 1 year old... and that the baby had all of its teeth within the first month. I got scared and didnt want to breastfeed anymore because the baby already had teeth... Lol. I guess the pregnancy is making me dream all this weird stuff. Before i got pregnant, i hardly dreamt, and when i did, i wouldnt be able to remember anything. Now every night its something different. Have any of you ladies been experiencing crazy weird dreams too???

url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/07/03/2012]User Image[/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

amareyna
Reply by cravemyheart » Jan. 5, 2012 7:50pm

i'm only 6dpo and not sure if im pregnant yet, but i've been having weird dreams too. i always dreamed and remembered my dreams but lately theyre more vivid and wild. last night i dreamed i got the call that my pregnancy test was positive and the whole night i was telling people i was pregnant. it was quite vivid and real. unbelievable really. i expected to wake up to the voicemail that i was pregnant.

cravemyheart

Reply by ldybug60 » Jan. 6, 2012 12:28pm

I am 13dpo and have been having crazy dreams for the past week or so one was a positive bfp, however I tested yesterday an bfn, but still having crazy dreams maybe I tested at a bad time of day. However, with my first pregnancy I had intense dreams an right before I gave birth I saw what she would look like dark curly hair and green eyes, and she was exactly that.. So weird...

ldybug60

Reply by mum-to-be-21 » Jan. 7, 2012 8:47am

I am in my 31st week of my second pregnancy and with both of them I have had very vivid strange dreams. This is perfectly normal when pregnant and is just a way of your body Showing you your anxieties and fears. Don't worry about them too much though as they are only dreams! Hope this helps :) x

User Image

mum-to-be-21

Reply by amareyna » Jan. 10, 2012 9:08am

Glad to know im not the only one! :D

amareyna

Reply by Ashley21 » Jan. 26, 2012 4:57am

I had dreams like that when I was pregnant with my son & the dreams kept getting worse the further along I was =\ unfortunately there isn't a way to stop them from coming but luckily they go away when you wake up (: but it's completely normal for you to have them

Ashley21

Reply by lharri0209 » Apr. 22, 2012 1:55pm

Every time I had those type of dreams, the gender was the opposite of the dream.

lharri0209