Community post

Discussion

Morning sickness at 14-15 DPO, BFNs

I've tested many times, since about 4 days after having what felt like implantation cramping, and I keep getting negatives. I've never had morning sickness, serious fatigue, depression and awful mood swings along with sore bbs before a period. I have no cramping or bloating, just a few pulls and twinges, which cramping and bloating is usually a given sign that aunt flo is coming in a day or two. My last cycle was 33 days and today I'm on day 32, FMU was negative with the Dollar Tree tests. I'm really starting to get upset, especially if all these symptoms become a new normal for PMS and I end up starting soon. Anyone else in my boat??

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Did u ever get ur af? Ive gone thru that a couple times. They say the mind is a powerful thing and can trick our bodies into thinking its pregnant. Thats y we feel those symptoms. Its sucks, I know.

9 years ago

I've never heard of morning sickness/all day sickness being a PMS sign, and it's never been a problem for me either, even when I did think I was preggo in the past! AF is a mean B, but thankfully she's never done that to me! I'm 100% sure the nausea is not imagined or me wanting to be preggo causing it, it happens randomly morning, noon, night, also waking up with it...neither is the all day fatigue, lol. And no still no sign of her, no cramps at all. Just peeing alot, bbs more sore than they've ever been in my life, exhausted, lots of nausea, sore muscles, stomach feels weird and full, but no bloating. I'm on CD 35 now.

9 years ago • Post starter

U do have a lot of pregnancy symptoms....y dont u get a blood test? Maybe ur hcg is just still too low to show up

9 years ago

Im on CD 37, By the time the results would come back in about 3-5 days, I will be on CD 40, which means I should definitely be getting a BFP on a urine test by then anyway. If I still haven't started or got a BFP I definitely will, just trying to sit on my hands and wait, lol and save money!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo