Community post

Discussion

anyone else have a High Risk Pregnancy

I am so excited to be expecting our 3 child! I am 32 I already have 2 boys age 13 n 14 now really hoping for a girl.
Even though I'm thrilled to be pregnant again I'm a little apprehensive i do have various illness that make my pregnancy high risk. Just praying that everything goes well with my baby. I think that i am mostly worried since in September we had a miscarriage it was the worse expense of our lives. We didn't know we were pregnant until we lost or little one. Now shortly after we find ourselves pregnant again. Im currently around 6 weeks n everything looks good we got to see our baby's heart beat. Just praying that God keeps my precious baby safe n healthy.

Had anyone gone through a high risk pregnancy was ur pregnancy easy what about delivery how's ur little one doing, well i hope. Just looking for some encouragement thanks!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there! Congratulations on your happy news! I am also 32 and trying for another child after an 8 year gap. I just wanted to let you know that my first pregnancy was considered high risk because of my blood pressure, it shot right up while i was pregnant, and stayed up. Aside from extra appointments, and a Down's scare, my pregnancy progressed normally. I got extra ultra sounds, and had to go in weekly for a non-stress test (they just monitor the baby's heart rate). Also, they decided to induce me a week before my due date, because the last week or so of pregnancy can be stressful on the heart. The only thing I would suggest is to find a doctor or midwife, that is open to letting you go into labor naturally if possible. Induction can often lead to more interventions and sometimes c-sections. I did end up having to have an emergency c-section after 16 hours of labor, but I promise it's not horrible and recovery isn't bad. Best of luck to you, your bun, and your family!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo