Community post

Discussion

Trying to conceive at 40 plus after a tubal reversal????

Im wanting people in my position to chat with!Im 41 and had a tr on October 20th.I was left with 6 cm long on both sides and the dr. said my chances looked great so why do i feel so bad????I have no faith what so ever....MY children think im making a mistake..(I have 4 children with their father)(girl 21,boys 25,23 and 20.I also have 2 grandchildren ages 6 yrs n 15 months) My so and i have been together 12 years he has never had children.I dont know if my body is up to it idk i just feel so stressed n on edge all the time!Does anyone feel like i do out there???Come on atleast someone!!lol Please get back to me Thank You

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello tlynn41! So glad to find another person in my shoes.

I too just had a TR back in Aug. Both my tubes were 8 cm. I also have 4 kidos from my first husband. I also have a step child with my current husband and we are TTC our first together. I'm 40 as well.

We have been TTC for the past 3 months (this is month 4 now) with no luck yet. My doc also told me I looked in great shape to have one at this stage in life.

We have chosen to not tell our other children about the reversal or trying. Given the stats that we know we are facing, were are planning to wait until I was passed first trimester to say anything to anyone.

9 years ago

Im happy that u responded..It seems like not alot of people are in our shoes.So when do u begin to ovulate again?Mine is Dec. 2nd.I am excited this run i have did hours of collecting my data!lolBut it is very stressful at times also. esp. the 2ww.I test too much!I hope something happens this time around because that first month i was a crazy person!Alot pf different emotions i have can u tell?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo