Community post

Discussion

7 DPO, No IB but so many symptoms!

I really hope this isn't AF being cruel but, so far I havnt had any IB BUT, my symptoms are pretty interesting. My bbs are extremely tender, I'm having mild cramping that stays pretty consistent, along with a heavy amount of creamy white cm. I'm 7 dpo and I don't want to get my hopes up but I've really began to notice this and it's unlike anything I've had after ovulation.

Anyone having similar symptoms?

9 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hi there,

I am 8DPO, Also got the creamy cm. Had mild cramps earlier that felt like AF but only lasted about half an hour then dissapeared. Nipples are a bit sore and are getting darker. Hope Im not playing tricks on myself as last month I ended up having a chemical pregancy :(

I have also felt extremely exhausted lately, and I wanna cry at the most dumbest things which is sooo unlike me.

When do you plan on testing? You gonna wait to miss AF ??

User Image

12 years ago

Hoping we both get our

User Image

12 years ago

Hello,

I have some very weird symptoms as well....what I think was my af started on the 30th of dec. with just slight spotting. I also started getting lower back pain on the right side and cramping. Then on dec 31st began a very light flow and went back to just slight spotting again on the 1st of jan. This continued through the 5th of jan. on the 2nd though the 5th i had headaches and was very exhausted and would want to sleep all day and very weepy. i also kept running to the bathroom to pee. I am also having slight cramping (not like af.... more like ovulation cramping and twinges or aches). The back ache is not as bad as it was when the spotting started. I took a clear blue plus and it had a slight almost not visible line on the 3rd and then again on the 4th it was slightly darker but still hard to see. Then again it is a blue dye test and may be just a false positive and just an evap line. Oh and my boobs have been off and on painful and just achy. Also had an achne breakout which I never had before. I do not know what to think of this. the hubby and I have been trying for almost two years now. And af has never ever been like this. To have just a light flow for one day and spotting for four days. I did have bleeding like af when i was pregnant with my first two children, but that was long ago and i do not recall how heavy it was or how long it lasted. And I have never experienced any symptoms as I am now. What are your thoughts? possibly preggers or no? If not preggers what could it be?

12 years ago

Posted by: 4camille4 �» 15 minutes ago

Hi Camille4

How long is AF usualy for you? Mine is 5 days heavy 1 day light, so 6 days total.. grrr wish it was shorter but any way... If you say you had it with your first two children it sounds very promising that you very well may be preggo.. How many DPO are you today? Can you possibly invest in a digital test, Clear blue digital is my all time favourite, bit more pricey but way less guessing games :) Funny you mention the acne break out I had the same things +- 3 days ago but seems to be clearing up, I usually get the odd pimple just before AF but AF is only supposed to make her appearance on friday the 13th ooooohhh lol...

Hoping stays far away for us this month.

Have you put any of your tests that you took up?

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Camilla,

I did see your hpt pics,

I honestly suggestion to put your mind at ease, do a Digital test :)

Let me know how it goes.

Candy

User Image

12 years ago

Hello Candy 777,

Af is usually the same for me 5 days and one light which makes it a total of 6 days. I do not know how many DPO I am as I gave up and said I would just take it as it goes as of my last af on Dec 2nd. so did not do the opks. I usually do not get acne breakouts which is why I am wondering what is wrong with me. And the past week all i wanted to do is cry and hide away and sleep. This is not me. It is friday the 13th isnt it? Unlike most I consider that a lucky day as it does not come around very often :)
I would think nothing of the symptoms I am having, but I have never had this happen before. I am hoping it means bfp
I might take a digital. I am just afraid to take any tests and see a bfn. I am sitting here and still having slight cramping/twinges. Very weird. Good luck to you. I hope this means you are preggers!

12 years ago

Hi :)

Its very confusing and I know how hard it is getting that When all you really want to see is a

With my Chemical Pregnancy I was supposed to start on the 6th of December but never did, then on the 14th of December I started with spotting then a light flow by the next day It was on heavy. Had 3 Positive pregnancy tests of which one was the clear blue Digital. That is why most reccomend not testing until your period is due, if you do it before af is due and you get a positive and a few days later your "AF" Arrives you will be even more hurt cause if you had not tested you would not know that you indeed had a early Miscarriage. (Some info/ use it dont use it :))

I know its hard to see that BFN but atleast if you do it you will know whats going on with your body ;)

Any way Home time for me, Hope you have a great weekend. Chat soon.

Lots of baby dust,
Candice
From Sunny South Africa ;)

User Image

12 years ago

Omg, I never saw i had replies, never received notification. Af came but late. :( My husband and I kept trying and I did get pregnant but it ended in an early miscarriage/chemical. Was only 4-5 weeks along. I did have symptoms unlike af though. I was getting nauseous every now and then, veins in breast were extremely visible and my breasts hurt (which never happens to me), frequent urination, and temps stayed above 98 (98.2-98.8). It only dropped after miscarriage. The cramping like sensation I had was also not like af. it was between my belly button and pelvic area and was more like pressure or ache. Dont know if that helps anyone. What I did watch was my temps the most. We are trying this cycle and temps show ovulation on the 10th of october then a dip in temps 4 days after and then back up above 98 and keeping above 98 so far. Hoping this is a good sign. I have only had pain in my right breast and not as bad as when I was pregnant before and also having frequent urination(although i hear that is also a sign of af). Hoping that these are good signs. going to test in another week and see what happens. Did anyone get their bfp? good luck to you all! :)

11 years ago

I also forgot to add another symptom. I broke out in acne on my face (on the cheeks). I never had acne since freshman year in HS. So this was something that stood out.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo