Community post

Discussion

pregnant?

So I had what I thought was a period November 9th - November 13th. 5 days. But it was brown blood the whole time and only enough to wear a panty liner! That came and went. Now I woke up yesterday with sore nipples. And today as well.. My calender says I ovulated on the 22nd.. but I felt ovulating cramps on the 18th. My question is is it possible to feel pregnant this early? Anyone?

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Sounds possible.. Have you tested yet?

9 years ago

No I havent tested. I feel like its so early! Well I mean I tested on Cycle daay 6. The day after I stopped the brown period type thing. But im thinking obviously that is pretty early to test lol. Is it possible to feel symptoms on Cycle days 15 to 16??

9 years ago • Post starter

I would test hun cause u could of just had implantation bleeding!

9 years ago

Well implantation bleeding for five days seems pretty extreme. I'm not entirely sure what to tell you hun, but honestly I would think about testing. It doesn't hurt to see.

Let us know what your results are. GL!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo