Community post

Discussion

Decreased sex drive?

I'm 16 dpo, 3 days late, hpts are conflicting, and I have no damn clue (like most of us ladies here) wtf is going on. My first try for a baby and man o' man has it taken a toll on me.
Since the day after ovulation, so 1 dpo (I'm still learning) I've had mild cramps now they come and go. I was so restless but man was I TIRED! I one up with a migraine one night, heartburn another, both another, and mind you I was already struggling to sleep. And I'm still peeing frequently. I also was having odd dreams, crying (having sad thoughts about my mom passing), and have lost my sex drive since 7 dpo the last time we had sex (I feel bad for my husband).
I have an aversion towards sweets?!!!! I must be dying because ANYONE who knows me knows I LOVE SWEETS (not in n "she needs an intervention" way but I would eat less of dinner for a bigger portion of cake haha).
Also, on Aug. 29 & 30 I got ( only once per day to my knowledge) GLOB of thick, super stretchy, "ewcm" that was yellowish. No infection though. As of 14 dpo I have increased creamy, white ewcm that is stretchy.
There is so much going on yet the HPT are confusing. I have taken on yesterday that was negative yet blaring blue this morning in the trash.
Ideas? Advice? PLEASE?!

5 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

All the views of my post yet no help? Sigh.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi BabyWishes,

Welcome to the terrible two week wait! You've come to the right place. You're definitely not alone obsessing over possible symptoms!

If you read a HPT well after the time-window that is specified in the instructions, (ie, one that's been in the trash for a while), you may see an evaporation line. That can make an old negative HPT appear positive.

Have you taken a new HPT since then?

7 years ago

@Jane_Doe I am past my tww. I ovulated on the 26th and plan on taking another HPT today.
Just annoying because I called the nurse line and even Clear blue and they of course scolded "10 minute max" but informed me that for it to be blaring blue some HCG was found but all women have a small level of it hence the reason for the time limit. :(
Still no AF and this makes it 4 days now, no sign of her either. DH wanted some love-time this morning and I was just "eww" lol I didn't say that but felt it. Makes it 9 days since we had love-time. I never experienced this, usually I get the horniest on AF.

Well, I'm thinking good thoughts for you! Between being 4 days late and the symptoms, I'd be surprised if you don't get your BFP. Good luck with the next HPT!

7 years ago

Well, not sure if this is AF but got home had wet feeling and noticed brown and reddish spotting (enough to go through my panties). It didn't feel a tampon and has seemed to stop all together. Nothing when checking with finger either (sorry if tmi).
I noticed stronger cramps before I left home but sure didn't feel like AF. HPT from dollar tree was negative so I'm more lost now than before.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo