Community post

Discussion

when should I tell my husband?

My husband and I are TTC baby number 2. My period is due Dec 6th, if we get pregnant this cycle should I tell my husband right away or make it a cute Christmas present? I'm so afraid of telling him and then having a miscarriage but I know I'm going to need his support if that happened as well...

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I told my husband right away. He noticed I took pregnancy test from my drawer and he asked about the outcome. I always wanted a big surprise, maybe candlelit dinner and so on ;)

We lost the baby two weeks later and he was my greatest comfort, I couldn't get through it without him. I don't think I will wait any longer with our next one :)

9 years ago

Well hubby and I have been trying for over a year. I have never had a positive. But I always have planned on making it cute. Like sticking a bun in the oven or putting a note on the cat saying "I'm going to be a big brother." :)

I wouldn't wait too long, honestly if a miscarriage was to happen (though you shouldn't even think about that) you will need your husbands support. Remember he is going through this journey too.

GL hun!!

9 years ago

Thank you. Hope you guys get your baby soon!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you hun, I hope you do too. Keep us posted and let us know if you test. Sticky vibes your way!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo