Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 - Newbie here! 10dpo... Any advice?

So, hi! I'm new to all this TTC stuff, although I have been obsessed with trying to have my first child.

I have always had irregular cycles but started BC over 1.5 years ago. Since starting and stopping BC all cycles went to normal. Now every month I'm 28-32 days with an average of 31 days. (Before I could have cycles of 24-70+ days)

Anyway! I am pretty sure that I am 10dpo and have experienced some spotting of light pink and light brown CM at 8dpo. It lasted for maybe 1 to 2 hours but nothing more and nothing less. No AF anywhere in sight.

I've never had spotting like this before and got nervous that it could be something wrong - I wasn't even thinking about being pregnant! Then I started noticing symptoms that I've been experiencing:

*Sensitive BB's and all
*Dull backache and leg cramps
*The skin on my stomach and hips feels tight like I don't have enough lotion on or its dry not like tight to the actual touch.

My body just feels off and I've never felt this way. I feel stupid because I am telling myself not to get my hopes up and maybe I'm just completely reading into things too much. Anyone have any advice or tips for me? I'm starting to drive myself nuts.

Could this actually happen for me?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey hun, the spotting is a great sign, could be implantation, and 8DPO is normal for that. I would say though it sucks the only thing you can do is wait. Test tomorrow morning. 11DPO is a good day for positive results. But if you get a BFN not get too down about it.

Keep us posted on your results.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo