Community post

Discussion

Losing hope

5 months we have been trying for and I just don't think it's ever going to happen. I fell pregnant straight away with my other 2. My partner doesn't have any children and he's 41. (I'm 27) could it be a fertility issue maybe? I'm starting to lose hope :( he really really wants a child and I feel helpless :( has anyone else been in this position before?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It can take the healthiest of couples a year or more to conceive, so I wouldnt assume fertility issues just yet. How are u tracking ovulation? Has he ever had a semen analysis done? Both myself and hubs were tested and came up with perfect numbers, despite tracking and taking a f*ckload of vitamins and supplements, it still took 18 cycles. Shocking, considering our first was conceived while on birth control...I figured if I can get preg while on a pill developed to prevent that, then I can surely get preg with no barriers in the way....not so much....not.so.much! :(

Try to stay positive! See if u can have his semen tested, track ur cycles with opk's and bbt (dont assume ur O'ing) and dont bd too much (in case counts are low). It'll happen, it just takes time and patience!

Best of luck!! =))

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo