Community post

Discussion

8 DPO anybody with me, would love to hear your symptoms?

Hi

I would love to hear from you ladies who are also 8 dpo today. I have some weird cramps just below my belly button and along my tummy line. it is cramps and feels like a pulling sensation. Now and again I get a dull cramp in my left ovary side.

AF is only due in 9 days so why would I have this cramping, pulling sensation? Would love to hear your symptoms :)

22 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 22 Replies | Last Page

Hey there! If say feeling those sensations are a good thing!! Last month I had a crampinh pulling feeling 9dpo I believe and I was indeed pg!!

It ended up being a cp so I am just 2-3 dpo now :-/ but best of luck I say good!!!

9 years ago

Hi

Thank you so much for the reply. I will be holding thumbs that this is the month for both of us.

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you, same here!

Have you been charting your tempature at all?

9 years ago

I have been tempting and charting and I normally have a 26 day cycle but last month my system went totally wacky and I had a 32 day cycle with mid cycle spotting as well.. totally weird.

There is also no difference in my temp since I o'd. Somehow i think that i am out this month and my body is just playing the fool. Hopefully I will be wrong.

Oooo, sounds promising. I am 9 DPO today. Funny I was just thinking about this, I had ovary pain on my right side though from 7-8 dpo. Hopefully it is a good sign.

When are you testing?

9 years ago

Well if that pain you felt was implantation in sure your temps wouldn't change for a a bit anyways :-)

9 years ago

Hi all,
I am 8dpo today, could not get up out if bed I was so tired(did stay up a bit late doing homework but never woke up so frikin tired). My bladder feels quickly, every sip I take has me running to the potty! And also very gassy!

Took hpt first response early response and got a BFN. ð???ð??¥
Testing again when i get home. Its so hard to wait it out. Took us a whole 13 months before concieving our second daughter. Hoping for better luck and quicker conception this third time around.

9 years ago

Hi Randall0123, I really want to hold out this month, as I always test too soon and then I get upset when I get a BFN. I will try to hold out till AF is due which is +- 2 Dec ;) When will you be testing?

MrsN05, when implantation occurs does one always have to spot or can some women just have cramps without spotting?

Iwantason, I will be holding thumbs that those are early pregnant symptoms . Let me know the test results and I hope its a

I am 10dpo today and woke up with a slightly sore throat but hardly any cramping and feel rather good today. Haven't been more tired than usual but somehow I don't feel pregnant this month. We have been actively trying to conceive #1 since June/July of this year and last month I really thought I was pregnant and had all the symptoms but the decided to play up and increase my hopes by coming late and I had a 32 day cycle instead of my normal 26-28 days, aargh.

You can absolutely just have cramps and no spotting! I think that's actually even more common ( at least my experience) crossing my fingers for you! All sounds good so far :-)

9 years ago

I have no advice to give as far the "feeling" or "not feeling" of we've been Ttc for over 3 years and I'm pretty sure I've fekt every sympotom in the book lol. But last month when I got all crampy around 9 dpo that's what cued me something was off.that was my only symptom tho even then I was sure AF was gunna show the next morning, My cramps were strong tho almost as if AF was just about to start when it didn't I tested 2-3 days later and bfp :-)

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo