Community post

Discussion

8dpo

Hi i am a newbie to this sight i do have 3 children all delivered by c-section to my ex hubbie.
I am with a new partner who has no kids we had a MC 4 months ago.

I am truly convinced i am pregnant this month symptoms are

vivid dreams
dull lower back cramps
neause
gone off tea/coffe smoking
weired food cravings
tired
weepy

I knew quick with my daughter and my middle son. my youngest i never knew till i was 11 weeks as i must of concieved when my middle son was 4 months and still was getting period like bleeding till i was 6 months only tested when i did as i had massive food averstion and my sence of smell was high

hope to hear from other 8dpo :)

xxx

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hey there! I am a newbie too!! I have one beautiful son and have sufered a few MC's too. I hope you get a BFP!! I want one too!

I am 6dpo and my symptoms are

Backache
Cramping
nausea - coming and going (started today)
Dizzyness - (started today)
Loose BM's
weepy

I am hoping these are true symptoms and not a side effect from my trigger shot! I knew right away with my son as well! I am a little discouraged this month but trying to stay positive!

12 years ago

yeah i had MC in 2005 then one again in may 2011

I am now 10dpo i still feel

sick
tired
back cramps
moody

I wont be testing until AF does not show on tuse hopefully tired already of seeing BFN.

I send u lots of baby dust xxxxx

12 years ago • Post starter

I hope you get your BFP!! I'm pulling for you and all your symptoms sound very promising! :o) I am going to hold out until my Dr's appt. I got the trigger shot, so I would hate to get a false positive only to be told it's really a no-go! Good luck and keep me posted! XXXXX

12 years ago

Hi, I'm new here! I too, am 8 dpo & my symptoms are:

vivid dreams
gas/bloating
strong cramps
sore nipples

I'm convinced I may be pregnant bc its not like me to be so gassy and it just feels like there's a lot gong on n my lower abdomen. If I am, ths will be my third. GL and I hope we both get our BFP's in a couple/few days!!! When are you testing??

12 years ago

Welcome StephanyM!! All of your symptoms sound promising! :o)

I probably won't be testing for a few more days.....the 11th at the earliest. That would put me at 12dpo.....but I might chicken out! LOL! I'm so worried about gettig a BFN. I've been a little queezy the last couple of days but I'm convinced it's the flu! I feel like a lot of my "symptoms" are goin away! :o(

Whendo you plan to test?! Good luck to you as well! Hopefully we are all blessed with positive news this month! :o)

12 years ago

Congrats on your BFP StephanyM!!! :o)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo