Community post

Discussion

What in the world?!? Is this normal??

So yesterday I had to go to the loo while I was at work...right around noon...which is unusual in itself as I never go potty at work. So I go to wipe and its pink cream (sorry tmi)!! What the heck?! I was 8dpo when it started...it stopped last night then started again but it is only seen now if I do a cp/cm check and its less than yesterday. Shouldn't the witch have come by now if it was her knocking at the door?? I posted a pic of what I see in the IB/CM section...if your not faint of heart and can stomach it would someone PLEASE tell me if its possibly IB? I did poas this morn but got a bfn!!! Help!!

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

If it was IB u should be able to see a positive test within 2 days (possibly verrrrrrrry faint!) You have to wait for the HCG to start producing after implantation. Have u tested again since? Anywho good luck!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo