Community post

Discussion

TTC Our First Baby & new to this whole business!

New to forum discussions about TTC! We have only been trying since November 1 and today AF showed up so we will keep trying! I suppose I am here for support & advice while we pray for a baby.

We are in our late 20's and 3 months married. I took BC from age 18-26(ish). Went off of it about 1 month prior to our wedding. Took 2-3 different pill brands but only BC in pill form. As far as we know, no fertility issues. I was a vegetarian and began to eat meat again to ensure a healthier pregnancy for ME and MY health. My weight has been consistent for the past 5-6 years. It doesn't change much and I am in great health. My husband is as well.

My mother has 10 children but had many miscarriages and all of us were born premature so I have been in close contact with an OB-GYN since I started my menstrual cycle the very first time. And I've seen my current OB-GYN for the last 3 years so we know each other well!

I know I can't be the only newbie to TTC so don't be afraid to send me messages or share advice!

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Welcome!!! Also a newbie myself :) Nice to meet you!!

9 years ago

Nice to meet you as well! Trying for baby #1?

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo