Community post

Discussion

could it be?? 4 dpo, cramps, discharge, gassy

Hi, my boyfriend and I were not ttc but it is very possible that I am pregnant right now... I tend to be very in tune with my body and regular happenings each month but this month feels different than ever before. I'm assuming I'm currently 4 dpo but I'm not exactly sure. My last period was December 18, 2011. When I go off the average 14 day mark, January 1 I ovulated, and we had unprotected sex December 31 and January 1. I've been getting some interesting symptoms too that I've never had before at this time of month which makes me curious.

-slight cramps starting at 1 dpo-I assumed that maybe I was ovulating but now I'm not sure. Normally I just get a pinching feeling on one side that lasts for a few hours but this is more crampy all around uterus and it has continued on and off for the past 2 days and has been paired with sporadic lower back pain.
-abnormally wet since ovulating.. sometimes so much so it feels like I'm getting my period although this is never true, I haven't bled at all. 2 dpo instead of being clear and watery, my discharge has become white and thicker. -Runny nose with no other cold symptoms just the large amounts of mucus (sorry I know it's gross).
-morning and evening nausea at 2 dpo
-gassy and constipated since 1 dpo

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced similar symptoms this early? I feel like I'm going crazy... I just want to know! I know it's too early to take a test, so I've just been reading this posts trying to see if someone with my symptoms turned out pregnant! Thanks everybody :)

9 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

Hello,

We are kind of in the same boat. My last period was December 11th, just a few days before yours. I ovulated 22-27 of December and my husband and I were intimate on December 27th and 29th. As of now I think I am 8 dpo but been having similar symptoms to yours.

Slight cramping
Pinching on right side
Tired
Sore Nipples
Gassy

I've been on this site for a week now and not knowing is driving me crazy so I finally signed up. Unfortunately all I can tell you is what I've learned from reading some of the girls stories. Sometimes we get so crazy believing that we are pregnant that our bodies start believing it too. You won't know for sure if you're pregnant until you missed your period or unless you get a positive result which can happen earliest at 10 dpo. That's just what I've read on here. Good Luck!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi! Apparently I have the same symptoms as you gabrillebelle and actually it was just an impromtu lovemaking with my husband last Dec 30. My last period was on Dec 16, 2011 and somehoy I've had severe PMS symptoms on Jan 02 morning and until now I feel bloating and cramping. I also feel that my breasts are heavier and back aches.

I have not been monitoring my ovulation at all but i do counting days to prevent pregnancy. But after fertile lovemaking i have done research and all ovulation calculators point fertile periodss. We have been making love on ardently on Jan01-02. We really think that we have conceived already.

I dont' feel PMS 2 weks before my period so somehow it seems not normal for me.

12 years ago

im 8dpo , last af was dec 18th , i have 28 day cycle with 19 lp :).... on day of ovulation (dec 26) i couldnt get myself outta bed extreme exhaustion ?, dpo 1and 2 back aches, iritable, tossed n turnd all night5dpo pink streakd cm after monkey dancin the hubs,, ive felt wet since 1 dpo as well, no boobie soreness, i do have heavy feeling n pelvic area n lower back/legs n hips been off the hook, unreasonably irritably n very easily annoyed, this very unusual ima go with flow girl n dang near bit off a guys head yesterday yesterday am at 8dpo, ill b retesting fri jan 6th ,

[url=User Image]

12 years ago

Hi everybody... thanks for your replies! this wait is driving me crazy!!!
nothing has really changed that much except for extreme exhaustion setting in and an increase in lower back pain.
I just have a feeling that I am pregnant. But of course it could all just be in my mind.
I think I will test the 13th for the first time. So just a little over a week to wait!
Good luck to you all, let me know what happens!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone! I am in a similar situation, last period was around December 15th/16th. Not sure when I ovulated exactly (haven't been tracking due to the holiday madness!) Did a few ovulation estimators and when DH and I were intimate on Jan 31st, I believe I was fertile.

Since Jan 2nd I've been experiencing the following symptoms:

-Mild cramping & pinching in ovaries/uterus
-Very emotional
-Beginning to get turned off by certain foods. DH and I where in Whole Foods yesterday and I nearly vomited looking at all the cakes and sweets (so NOT like me...I love that stuff)
-Nausea striking up mid day to evening
-A feeling of fullness in my uterus. Attempted to do situps at gym yesterday and couldn't do a simple crunch without feeling a bit uncomfortable.
-Sore nipples. Getting a few "bumps" around them as well. The soreness has actually decreased today...weird? Also slight "zings" in my breast every now and again.
-I just sort of "feel" pregnant

I am dying to test, I've had symptoms like this before and got a BFN in the past so I am trying not to get too ahead of myself here!!

12 years ago

whoops! Ment Dec 31st....not Jan 31st!! :)

12 years ago

Oh goodness, thank god I found this post. I have been combing the website looking for someone with similar symptoms this early. DH and I have been TTC since Nov. 2011. This is only my 2nd month of tracking my cycles. (naturally I am probably paying TOO close attention- but oh well ) My last af was December 19th, I expected to O on January 2, but felt O pains on the 1st so DH and I BD on 1st, 2nd and 3rd. So far my symptoms are as follows:

1dpo- cramping in lower belly, slight back pain
2dpo- cramps con., back pain more severe- almost feels like I have a kidney infection, bbs feel a little tender.
3dpo- cramps gone, back pain better, bbs sore, TIRED! creamy white cm, runny nose, and head ache. Almost feels like I am getting a cold.
4dpo- same as 3dpo only no back pain
5dpo- Back pain is gone, cramping gone, LOTS of white creamy cm, still runny nose and slight headache. Bbs less sore today than yesterday.

I have been feeling really good today. Which scares me and makes me hopeful at the same time. Most of my cycles I felt horrible in the 2 weeks before af. I am keeping positive though. I really feel like this is our month .

and

Daisypath Anniversary tickers User Image and

12 years ago

hi girls!

Do you think i could have had implantation yesterday at 6dpo coz when i wiped a saw a bright red ballpoint spot. I wiped again and there was a teenie ballpoint sized red spot... i wiped again and there was non anymore. i almost missed it...and since then i have had dizzy spells, extreme back ache, exhaustion and now im so much sleepy. pregnancy smptoms keep piling up.... a bit scared of BFP
coz i think im gonna be delicate this time around as compared to 11 years ago...

What do you think gals? oh well nothing to prevent conceiving coz iv' been baby dancing most of the nights with DH since dec 30....been to hot while making love too...

12 years ago

Hi guys!
realise these posts are all old, but i looked up my symptoms online and this is what it lead me to.

i have backache, a really runny nose (it is gross i know but i have no cold or flu symptoms, my nose just constantly runs), im gassy but constipated, really really tired - and i am someone who usually has alot of energy. i keep getting a sharp cramp in the left side of my uterus, occassionally in the right - its not a pain just an uncomfortable feeling, im extremely emotional - yesterday i cried because i saw a magpie? i am scared of birds.. but not to the point where i would ever cry about them... i have had acne - i usually have a clear complexion with the exception of a few big pimples when i have my period.. but never have i ever had pimples on my back and honestly my back is just covered in bumps...

my partner and i have decided that a baby would be an option right now as were in a good position - we have tried once - on 27 May 2012 - my last period was 14 May until 19 May. according to the internet i was fertile between 26 and 28 May and ovulating on 29 May.. ive had symptoms since 31 May and they have only gotten stonger since then

i havent been on the pill for 2 years because they cause bad period pains (i have cysts and mild endometriosis and i suffer from extreme period pains) this year my period has been irregular, i am going from 25 days to 29 and having lighter periods then heavy, when i usually have very heavy periods every month.

i was pregnant once when i was younger, and i cant really remember if i had any of these symptoms or not.. i can however remember having a dream about giving birth and i have had one similar in the last week - but not giving birth, just receiving a positive on a test...

i tested on Friday 1 June - negetive
i then tested on Tuesday 4 June - Negetive
and again on 5 June - Negetive

all tests were done at night and as i have read ur hCG levels are higher in the morning than at night.. according to my calender my period is due on Tuesday next week, i think i will test again there.

also another symptom i have had is that each day i pee more and more, i constantly have the urge to pee though.

just wondering if any of you ladies can inform me of your results and how it all worked out for you?? whether u were pregnant or not.

any advice or help will also be appreciated and welcomed!!
im just confused and excited and want answers haha.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo