Community post

Discussion

11dpo spotting -Inpkantation or AF ???

Hi, I am 11dpo today and got a bfn this morning when I tested.

Have had some very light pink and then later on brown blood when I have been to the loo and wiped today.
AF due today, ovulated in Cd18 which is late for me.

Should I still have hope or accept that this is AF on her way??

Any advice much appreciated!!

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

First ....I wanna say to u!!! I am 9 dpo today and have been having pink discharge since yesterday but no AF. How long have u been spotting?? Are u cramping? Any other symptoms?? If its AF then the flow will get heavier usually within 24-36 hours. If it was IB then it will take a few more days to get a BFP....either way its a waiting game still...I know, I know, that's all we have been doing....lol!!! I posted a pic of my IB and am waiting for replies....maybe u should too if its not too tmi for you!!

7 years ago

HI,

Thanks for your reply! I have been having a bit of cramping today. Have had really sore nipples since 7dpo which I have never had before. I am really nervous to go to the loo now and see if the witch has arrived.
I hate the waiting!!
I have sort of got it into my head that I am out this month so that if it is true I am not so devastated!!

Fingers crossed for you and hope it is a successful month for us both.

K x

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo