Community post

Discussion

Should I take a break or try again...? Help!

Hi ladies,

So me and my dh have been trying since Sept of this year, with no luck. I'm 12 DPO right now (4 days before AF) and still BFN so I think I'm out this month. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I just can't help but think it's because of my weight..

I'm recovered from anorexia for over a year now, but my BMI is still low.. I'm 5'8 and weigh 119 lbs, so I think that's a bit under the "normal" range.

Should we just stop TTC and wait until I gain weight, or just keep trying? I just don't want to be disappointed month after month.. Any thoughts or comments are welcome.

Thanks

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hey hun, you need to consentrate on yourself. Remember your peeping your body for a little bean. I would stop trying but I would focus my efforts on myself. Hopefully you can get to a healthy point and you will get that BFP. Keep trying but spend sometime on you.

9 years ago

Oh Hun you will get there I have been trying since August this year still with no luck. Maybe just not focus on the baby and once nitrate on getti g you back to where you want to be, maybe not focusing on it will bring you a surprise bfp.

Sending lots of baby dust hunni, and wishes for you to be happy and healthy xx

User Image

9 years ago

You can always focus on yourself and making sure your body nice and healthy for a baby, you can continue "not trying to not get pregnant" as DH likes to call it (he hates to say we're "trying" he even uses air quotes and all lol), and it'll happen when it's meant to happen and maybe sooner when you're not dwelling on it. GL sweetheart xx

9 years ago

Thanks everyone! I'm definitely going to make sure my body is in the healthiest state possible in order to have the best pregnancy. Thanks so much for your comments and encouragement, it really helps! Me and dh are going to be NTNP mode until I can get my BMI up.
Wishing you all and

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo