Community post

Discussion

Femara

Hi Ladies,

Im just curious to know if anyone has been on Femara? my fertilty clinic has put me on it this month after 4 failed tries on clomid..I am just curious to know any success stories or symptons etc...

So far i had experienced the extremely sensitivity with my nipples but it has gone away now...It was extremely sensitivee during my ovulation...
I have two folics growing one on left one on the right...possiblity of twins My fertility has said...has anyone had this with a success rate...Im at day 21 now and im not feeling any symptons and just curious to know if anyone has had the same

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Yes, this is my first cycle on Femara too, after 4 cycles on Clomid. My dr said it is better because it is not thining the lining of your uterus and it doesn't dry up cervical fluid. I don't have a success story yet, but I am hoping for the best this month, because we did our first IUI yesterday. I felt very tired and noushes on femara and I also had a lot of cramps and a lot more hot flashes. Other than that everything is good. good luck, I think that this is the better medication!

User Image User Image IUI # 1 JAN 3rd, 2012 IUI # 2 Jan 31st, 2012 IUI# 3 Nov 20th, 2012 femara + HCG trigger hot I folicle - 21mm, uterus lining 8.3 mm Moving on!!! IVF # 1 in progress

12 years ago

Yes, this is my first cycle on Femara too, after 4 cycles on Clomid. My dr said it is better because it is not thining the lining of your uterus and it doesn't dry up cervical fluid. I don't have a success story yet, but I am hoping for the best this month, because we did our first IUI yesterday. I felt very tired and noushes on femara and I also had a lot of cramps and a lot more hot flashes. Other than that everything is good. good luck, I think that this is the better medication!

User Image User Image IUI # 1 JAN 3rd, 2012 IUI # 2 Jan 31st, 2012 IUI# 3 Nov 20th, 2012 femara + HCG trigger hot I folicle - 21mm, uterus lining 8.3 mm Moving on!!! IVF # 1 in progress

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo