Community post

Discussion

2 days late for AF but all BFN so far

Haven't tested today. feel like its pointless and lets face it im a POAS addict and have no more in the house haha! but im 2 days late. all BFN Ive been like clockwork for the last 7 months since I got my IUD out. Anyone else had this happen.....results either way

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

If i ovulated later. Would i start later?

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello!!! Im one day late 16dpo and had bfns as well. I think I'm just going to hold off 2 more days if af doesnt show then ill test again. Ovulation happens per individual. Try an opk to help detect urs and bd as much as u wish to. Baby dust to u and hope u get a bfp soon

TTC#2 since 03.2014 & TO ALL!!!!

9 years ago

Let me know the outcome! ! Af still hasnt came. I broke down tested last night still nothing :( so wierd! Trying hard to not stress thinking stress is a factor.

I'm 17 dpo and no af either. I tested yesterday and FMU today and still . I haven't been stressing this cycle. Please keep me posted of your progress.

TTC#2 since 03.2014 & TO ALL!!!!

9 years ago

Any updates? Im still here in limbo wondering what is going on no show of af and no bfp. I checked cervix today there was the tiniest amount of brownish yellow mucus. No way it could be implantion right? Way to late for that i think. Currently 4 days late. Maybe af is deciding to show??

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo