Community post

Discussion

April and May Due Date Support Group

Hello mommas! Congrats on your BFP! Pregnancy can be intense and overwhelming. It's awesome to stay in contact with other ladies going through the same things you are. We will support each other, laugh together, cry, and celebrate as our little loves make their way into the world. If you are interested in joining my Facebook group reply here or contact me! Wishing you all the best!! Xxx

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hey, my due date is April 21 and while I joined the countdown my pregnancy site, the forums aren't nearly as active as these so i'm glad i found this thread.

i'm 8wk 2 d today and have noticed i can feel my uterus above my pubic bone already. i'm slightly concerned about twins since i'm also experiencing morning sickness which i never had with my first. and i got a positive test at only 9dpo.
wondering if anyone else has noticed this or if maybe my pubic bone is just unusually low.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo