Community post

Discussion

Nervous #3 won't be as easy to conceive as #1 and 2!

I got pregnant with my first at 26 by accidentally missing too many BCPs. We conceived #2 when I was 28 our first cycle. I'm now 31 and heavier than before and am terrified it won't happen quickly this time around. We tried last cycle but weren't temping or using an OPK so I think we missed the mark. I'm waiting to ovulate this cycle (on the last day of my period), but I just can't help but be worried that it will take a while. I don't know how many months of BFNs I can take.

Anyone on here conceive #1, 2, and 3 easily? I need some positive stories!

Crunchy mama to two amazing kiddos; currently TTC #3!

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi Elizabeth,

We are also currently trying for baby no 3, had baby no 1 when I was 26, baby no 2 when I was 27 and am now 34, so am also worried that I may find no 3 difficult to conceive, my worries are also down to having a bit of excess weight and also my age as have read that once you hit 35, it gets harder, hence why we're trying now before I hit that dreaded 35!

We have been trying for approx 3 months now, I am due on my period next Tuesday and am feeling quite nervous and anxious as have been having some pregnancy type symptoms over the last week primarily, including sore breasts, some minor cramping and mood swings galore. The waiting is driving me a bit mad, just hoping that these feelings are real and not just in my head!

Good luck with everything :-)

9 years ago

Currently on month 7 of trying for baby #3 im getting the feeling actually trying is impossible and it has to happen by accident haha. When you dont try and hope.

9 years ago

The dreaded waiting game. Hate it! Im currently a day late. But all bfn. So thinking im out this month. Baby dust to all of you!!!

9 years ago

Thanks for the replies!

manchestermummy - I hope it's a BFP and not just in your head! It's amazing the symptoms we can dream up and really think are real when we really want something.

courtleepetty - I hope this is your month. If not, I know lots of people who stopped "trying" and BAM, pregnant! Good luck!

Crunchy mama to two amazing kiddos; currently TTC #3!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo