Community post

Discussion

I'm Pregnant!-- Symptoms by DPO

Hey Ladies,

I know that almost every cycle I obsessed over all of the "symptoms by DPO" of girls who got their BFPS! So, I thought ya'll might find this useful :)

1-5dpo- Had no symptoms. I was full of energy, felt lively, optimistic.

6dpo- That night I remember thinking my period is so far away (not due for another 7 days at least) but I had a random inkling something was off. I just laughed it off since we had only BD'd 2 that cycle.

7dpo- I woke up and caved! I tested and had the FAINTEST line. It looked like an evap you couldnt tell if it had color!

8dpo-10dpo- I was EXHAUSTED. Its not like a normal feeling of being tired, or pulling an all nighter. It was like I had the FLU and had been run over truck. I fell asleep everyday around 8pm!

11dpo-I took another test and it came back a bit stronger. But when I went in to get a test from the clinic it came back negative!!! That day I was drinking a lot more water (I love soda, but for some reason I wanted water!) Also, I noticed I was a bit short of breath! Weird.

12dpo-14dpo- I was still exhausted, but by this point my breast were like doubling in size! They weren't really tender, but were def. growing! I also spotted on the 14th day! I thought I was getting AF. But it was only when I wiped and REALLY light.

I waited until 17dpo to test again and sure enough it was a strong positive!

Since then I've had nausea, back pain, still exhausted and my breasts are a couple of cups sizes up!

I hope this helps!!! I always told myself I would be one of those people to help other ladies out so any questions let me know, after MANY cycles I know the 2ww is unbearable!!

***BABY DUST!!!!!***

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Thats wonderful congrats to you. Thank u for posting this. Weird that a lot of people don't respond to posts on here. I am 7 dpo and am hoping this month is the one...=)

9 years ago

Congrats!!!!!!

MzLacyBayb

9 years ago

I'm 15dpo and can't sleep. No sign of AF and after my first child I've had cramps, spotting, major moodiness, and a ton of more pms signs.
This morning I had a bfn and now I'm super scared to POAS again.
When should I retest?
I don't want to list my dpo symptoms as I'm probably manifesting somewhat lol

Had weird cramp 7dpo lower right abdomen near groin. I have had hot flashes and my body temp has been running high randomly... Few other symptoms but like I said before I could be hoping too much :S

9 years ago

I would wait around 48 hours to restest! It can be super scary to test after a bfn but remember that sometimes the little bean could be a late bloomer so to speak. It might need a bit more time to build up hcg and show up! I had that negative test in the clinic and just two days later it was positive at home! ;) Also not every preg is the same with my first I had wierd cravings even before testing this time I felt completely normal!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!! Keep me posted!

9 years ago • Post starter

@adriana005 Yay! Sending baby dust your way!! GL

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo